We looked to Polynesia’s vibrant culture of artisanal craftsmanship when designing the hand-braided leather straps—simulating traditional rope braiding—on the Kahiko. With a plush underlay for all-day comfort, the sophisticated Kahiko is the sandal with a twist for any relaxing island adventure.
- Features: Hand-braided leather upper, embossed footbed logo and heavyweight footbed perimeter stitch detail.
- Upper: A braided premium natural USA tanned full-grain leather upper with a microfiber lining and a soft, comfortable, hand-sewn leather toe post.
- Footbed: Anatomical molded EVA midsole with a premium full-grain leather footbed cover and plush foam underlay for all day comfort.
- Outsole: Non-marking molded rubber outsole with forefoot traction pods.
- Giveback to Hawai‘i: A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.