Centuries ago, sailors discovered that a waxed sail was more waterproof than a dry one. Soon, they realized that waxed fabric could keep them dry, too. Today, our archive-inspired Flash Point Parka incorporates this time-tested concept. The result is a medium-weight, all-cotton parka that's completely waterproof. Nylon taffeta lining with poly arctic insulation. Attached hood is lined with wind-stopping poly fleece. Center front zipper is covered by a loop-closure storm flap. Diagonal zip upper pockets; lower hand warmer pockets with flap closure; on-sleeve pocket on left sleeve. Internal waist tunnel with draw cord. Rib knit storm cuffs block chilly breezes.
- Shell: 100% waxed cotton, 7.5 oz.
- Liner: 100% nylon taffeta, 2 oz.
- Hood liner: 100% poly fleece, 9 oz.
- Insulation: poly, arctic insulation
- Center back length: 33 3/4"