Dependable on the job, easy on the feet, the Louisville 6" boot delivers advanced durability, serious protection and exceptional comfort. It protects from the weather, and the abrasion-resistant materials hold up kicking around rock, scree and gravel. Protecting toes one shoe at a time.
- 90 degree heel
- Abrasion resistant tough-tec leather
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Our oil and slip resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.