Tsukihoshi's Euro sneaker for children is sure to go with every look, whether you're dressing your child up, or just going casual. As with all Tsukihoshi shoes, the Euro sneaker has a host of features to allow the natural development and growth of your child's foot. They outsoles are also slip-resistant. The shoes are also easy for parents, since they can be put on and taken off easily and are machine washable--and durable enough to withstand frequent washings. See Tsukihoshi's sizing chart to find your perfect fit!>
- Style: 1501_020, 1501_211, 1501_410, 1501_510
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/RUBBER outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.