The ‘Ohana Koa, a stylish member of the water-resistant ‘Ohana family, lives up to its name with a split-strap design that speaks to those that dare to push the boundaries. With a coral reef lug design on the outsole for added grip and traction, if the boundary is slippery—then you’ll be just fine.
- Features: Laser-etched footbed logo and embroidered hook logo on the toe post overlay.
- Upper: Split strap, water-resistant textured synthetic straps, with ultra soft quick-drying jersey knit lining, and a soft comfortable nylon toe post.
- Footbed: Compression molded, EVA midsole with brushed drop-in ICEVA footbed provides anatomical fit for sustained comfort.
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole with coral reef lug design for added grip.
- Giveback to Hawai‘i: A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.