Inspired by the strength of the sea, the Hokua is tough and versatile enough for any ocean adventure, whether sea kayaking or tide-pool hopping. With water-resistant synthetic straps and a rubber outsole featuring a sea urchin lug design for superior traction, we encourage you to get the Hokua a little wet.
- Features: Raised rope-core strap detail with heavyweight deco stitching accents, a welded strap logo and laser-etched footbed detail.
- Upper: Water-resistant synthetic straps with a quick-drying jersey knit lining, and a soft comfortable nylon toe post.
- Footbed: Compression molded, EVA midsole with brushed drop-in ICEVA footbed provides anatomical fit for sustained comfort.
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole featuring a sea urchin lug design and razor siping for added traction.
- Giveback to Hawai‘i: A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.