The kestrel lace features a stealth C4 outsole and wider cleat interface that is compatible with every type of spd pedal. The shank of the kestrel lace is nylon, making it about 15 percent less stiff than the kestrel, while an eva midsole provides excellent shock absorption.A family owned company, Five Ten has stood at the forefront of fine craftsmanship, high-performance and fashion-forward technical designs within the outdoor industry since 1985. Born with a rich rock climbing heritage, Five Ten is known worldwide for the high-quality, fit and friction of their shoes, where footwear can make the difference between success and failure. Today, they continue to bring their climbing heritage to all of their products, along with exciting innovation, quality craftsmanship and unmatched durability. Outdoor enthusiasts depend on Five Ten for safety, state-of-the-art innovation, and out-of-the-box comfort.
- PU-Coated Polyester Mesh
- Regular fit, Lace closure with hook-and-loop top strap
- Synthetic weather-resistant micro-perforated upper Perforated EVA tongue with mesh overlay
- Textile lining Stealth C4 rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
- Durable lightweight EVA midsole, Clipless design Stiff carbon-infused nylon shank
- Benefit Stealth, Clipless, Material Textile/Synthetics, Weight 15.9 oz (450 gm)