The FiveTen Hellcat Pro shoe keeps your feet warm and dry in the harshest conditions with its water-resistant protection by beading up and repelling water so you came keep riding in comfort.Designed good for aggressive all mountain to downhill.Durable, weather-resistant synthetic upper.Clipless compatible.Traditional lace-up with hook-and-loop cover. Perforated tongue for breathability.Compression molded EVA midsole reduces weight and provides added comfort.Three-quarter, dual density vibration dampening TPU shank allows for flex when walking while maintaining rigidity when pedaling.Impact-resistant four-layer TPU toe box with 2mm of impact resistant foam.Stealth C4 Dotty outsole offers vibration and shock dampening but still provides grip when off the bike excursions require it.Imported.Measurements Weight 1 lb 5 oz Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- High-friction Stealth Dotty tread easily adheres to any surface
- Stealth C4 rubber outsole is a hard compound that's used to transfer power to the pedals and creates a catch-free interface for clipless riders
- dual-density, vibration-damping TPU shank provides flex for walking and rigidity for pedaling
- Durable, one-piece, shock-absorbing cup sole
- Synthetic upper is breathable, water-resistant and quick-drying