A favorite for 20 years and counting. GEL-Cumulus® celebrates its 20th anniversary with premium technology and a refined design that offers optimal support and comfort for runners of all levels. A FlyteFoam® midsole teams up with rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning for a smooth, lightweight ride that maintains full contact with the ground. Its jacquard mesh upper elevates the styling and forms to your foot for a fit that feels customized just for you.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FlyteFoam® Propel Technology
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FluidRide® Midsole: ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- AHAR® Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Ortholite Sockliner
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.